I don’t know how often I’ll post on this blog. Part of me wants to regularly, but seeing as my posts are gonna me ranting about shit happening in my life, I’m hoping I won’t have to.
Here’s a quick presentation for ya:
- Name: Serky
- Age: 16
- Gender: Genderfluid? Demiboy? Idk anymore
- Pronouns: He/him or she/her
- Sexuality: Pansexual
- Nationality: English
Other stuff you might care about:
- Fav bands: The Gazette, My Chemical Romance, recently got into Get Scared as well
- Fav books: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
- Fav films: Victor Frankenstein, St Trinian’s
- I’m writing a book
- I voice act & video edit
- I love cats and swimming
- Don’t get me started on star constellations
- I write shakespearean sonnets when I’m emotional bc I’m a nerd
- I have 3 piercings in each of my ears (the photo was taken when I only had 2) & the white streak in my hair is natural
As well as all of this, I’m extremely introverted, reserved, socially anxious as well as every synonym of those words known to man.
WHY I STARTED THIS BLOG
I didn’t start writing here to get views, comments, likes, followers and all that shit. Ngl it’d be nice to get people actually reading this, but it’s not my priority.
This blog is mainly for me, so that I can get stuff off of my chest. When I post here I don’t share it on my other media because I don’t want people flooding in – particularly people who know me irl or who see me as someone who is happy at all times. That doesn’t mean I’ll freak out if people find this blog on their own, I just don’t want unnecessary attention drawn to stuff I wouldn’t necessarily like to plaster everywhere online.
Then why make this public, you ask?
Good fucking question.
Idk, I guess there might be people going through the same shit? Also it tricks me into believing I’m expressing myself. Which, technically, I am, but out loud, I mean. It makes sense in my head.
Stick around if you want, I’d like the company ^^ But don’t expect my posts to be full of positivity and motivation. Like I said, this is pure uncensored ranting. But who knows, I might want to rant about something good one day.
Thanks for reading ♥